Manage your company-wide telephone system through one Web browser interface
Toshiba’s IPedge® Enterprise Manager and Strata® CIX Network eManager® are simple yet powerful tools for setting up and maintaining your organization’s telephone and voice mail features. Whether you have one Toshiba phone system or many networked together, these browser-based tools make system moves-adds-changes (MACs) easy. The system administration application is built into the phone system server. No software installation or separate server are required.
Whether you connect directly or over the network, centralized administration provides many advantages:
- Save time with simultaneous, system-wide backups instead of individually backing up each system (for IPedge).
- Make data entry faster and more accurate by importing data from Excel®
- Ensure data consistency with simultaneous changes to all systems, regardless of system type or location.
- Streamline administration by logging into the management function for all telephone systems or any combination of systems at once, from anywhere over secure Internet connections.
- Speed deployment of new capabilities with simultaneous upgrades that automatically push new software to all systems.
- Accelerate system setup and programming with automated export/import of data through Active Directory Services database synchronization.
- Ensure system integrity and performance with local and remote alarms logged and/or sent to multiple IP addresses so support technical or admin personnel can take action (with Network eManager).
Empower users to manage their own telephone functions
With IPedge Enterprise Manager Personal Admin (EMPA) and Strata CIX My Phone Manager®, individual users can program their own feature buttons, speed-dials, voice mail settings and customized telephone functions via a Web browser — freeing the system administrator from these minor, everyday tasks.
With Toshiba’s IPedge and VIPedge® systems, assigned “super users” — such as department managers or team leaders — can also customize telephony and unified messaging features for other users or groups.
Whether you have one Toshiba phone system or many networked together — on-premise or in the cloud — it’s easy for authorized users to remotely access and manage the entire phone system from a single browser-based interface and for users to make their own phones work their way.
Get more details in the system administration datasheet.
Find out more from your Authorized Toshiba Dealer.